Now here’s a real ‘Off the Wall Topic’… 10 TV Shows after all these years (I admit) I still watch. This was television when the shows were rich in diversity. Everyone "on-set" wasn’t trying to “be” a movie star, or rich & famous. These were the days when it was all about family and the things families encountered on a day-to-day basis. A time when I recall TV life being rich and full of familial dealings!
1. The Cosby Show **Entire Cast!!!**
2. The Golden Girls **Sophia**
3. Family Matters **Urkle, Laura & the grandmother**
4. Andy Griffin **Andy and my favorite Barney Fife!!!*
5. The Brady Bunch **Entire Cast**
Sanford and Son **Fred G. Sanford!!!**
7. Good Times **Wilona, J.J. & Penny**
8. The Jefferson’s **Florence**
9. All In the Family **Archie!!!**
10. Leave it to Beaver **Entire Cast**
An Old Show I used to watch religiously that I wished still aired: Columbo!!!
Everybody Hates Chris **Chris & Rochelle**
George Lopez **George & Benny**