Time for Jack O Lantern?

work by Jeremy Mayer

Look what I found! I was fishing around looking for replicas of 'dodads' I've plucked on over the decades. You know… the contraptions where I lost fingernails typing with one hand, got most of my wrist sprains hitting that return lever, and other such injuries operating those old clunkers when I came across this mysterious arrangement. Look at it. What is it? I couldn’t help but think…PERFECT! I don't even have to go through the whole nightmarish story. This picture just about explains it all. And after visiting the webpage, where the work of art is hosted, it actually happens to fall right in line with the occasion. I think I like this one even better than pumpkins in a pumpkin patch. But then what can be said but, I love art!

Comments

Popular Posts