Fall Reading List
At any rate, I’ve been looking over my to-read pile (again), which includes adding more books to ensure I am able to construct A STRONG Top 10 Favorites’ List this year. Now, I don’t have money but I’m throwing all the coins I do have on the list below. These are the stories I hope to credit for putting my mood in a good place. Bet on.
10. Money by Tris Dixon 😎
9. Crazy Rich by Jerry Oppenheimer 🤔
8. Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson 🤣😛
7. The Family by David Laskin 😐
6. Bedlam by Dominick Bosco 👀
5. My Mistake by Daniel Menaker 🤓
4. Long Walk to Freedom by Nelson Mandela 😓
3. Ghandi’s Autobiography 😇😌
2. Love Don’t Live Here No More by Snoop Dogg and/or The Doggfather by Snoop Dogg 😲😳
1. Yes, Chef by Marcus Samuelsson 🤗
Note: I don't care who published the book; whether traditionally or self-published... be-it a celebrity or a lone ranger... or regardless of the topic, whether about knitting, badminton or paperclip collecting, I'm always interested to read memoirs! My ONLY PREFERENCE is that reader recommending the book, couldn't close the book. Please email me and let me know if you know of such a book.
Disclaimer: It’s possible that one of the books on my ‘desk pile’…or in my bookcase… or how about still in the bookstore… might land in my hands and beat out the competition. Of course, anything is possible…
HAPPY LABOR DAY!