OEBooks' Versatile Award
EK Family Books nominated OEBooks for the Versatile Award. Selecting from a list of synonyms I take this to mean ingenuous and dynamic. I'll take that. Thanks E&K Family. I really appreciate the compliment.
Upon receiving this award, we must do 2 things. 1) Admit 7 random things about ourselves, and 2) Pass it along to 5 other Versatile Bloggers.
1. I Do Not solicit criticism. Ooops...did I admit that. What I mean is I take critcism about as well as the criticizer, but just don't request it. (broad smile).
2. I don’t know everything, but don’t fool yourself into believing you’ll win a debate with me.
3. I had to look up the word versatile. (Can’t believe I just admitted that. But that’s me… ole’ versatile!)
4. I enjoy being generous and I am easily forgiving… see above… this random thing balances me out… humbles me *so to speak*.
5. You can count on me to be late more times than I am on time. Actually, let me rephrase this. I cringe on making promises to attend events, knowing it’s a great chance I’ll change my mind ten steps toward the door…and stay home!
6. I’ve lived in 5 states, 2 countries and the best were California and Germany.
7. It’s not just a mantra I tell myself… but I really do love myself.
I Nominate the following 5 Blogs for the Versatile Award
2-R-I-N Christ Marriage Ministry
Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy
Baja Greenawalt's Cozy Book
From Kafka To Kindergarten