OEBooks' Versatile Award

EK Family Books nominated OEBooks for the Versatile Award. Selecting from a list of synonyms I take this to mean ingenuous and dynamic. I'll take that. Thanks E&K Family. I really appreciate the compliment.

Upon receiving this award, we must do 2 things. 1) Admit 7 random things about ourselves, and 2) Pass it along to 5 other Versatile Bloggers.

And so, first being first...

1. I Do Not solicit criticism. Ooops...did I admit that. What I mean is I take critcism about as well as the criticizer, but just don't request it. (broad smile).

2. I don’t know everything, but don’t fool yourself into believing you’ll win a debate with me.

3. I had to look up the word versatile. (Can’t believe I just admitted that. But that’s me… ole’ versatile!)

4. I enjoy being generous and I am easily forgiving… see above… this random thing balances me out… humbles me *so to speak*.

5. You can count on me to be late more times than I am on time. Actually, let me rephrase this. I cringe on making promises to attend events, knowing it’s a great chance I’ll change my mind ten steps toward the door…and stay home!

6. I’ve lived in 5 states, 2 countries and the best were California and Germany.

7. It’s not just a mantra I tell myself… but I really do love myself.

I Nominate the following 5 Blogs for the Versatile Award

2-R-I-N Christ Marriage Ministry 
Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy
Baja Greenawalt's Cozy Book
From Kafka To Kindergarten
Risqué Reviews

Comments

  1. Congrats on the award! I've always appreciated the versatility of your blog.

    Thanks so much for thinking of Mrs. BG! And thanks for being such a good bloggy friend-- you were the first person to ever really engage and yakkity yak with me and DeLynne when the blog was new, you know.

    Hugs!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the encouragement. I greatly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda,

    Thank you so much! I just posted the award on today's post if you want to take a look. Have a great week!

    Kathy M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hugs back to you Lesa... Mrs. BG's is always entertaining!

    And Che, you're most welcome. I really took to your mother's day post.

    And of course Kathy, your blog is almost like visiting NYC!!! Like where do I start!?!

    Thanks for the comments back... it confirms I selected the best!!! And this includes Risque Barb and RevLa for the big email cheers...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts