At any rate, while I likely have as many least known fuzzies about me, I’m not trying to light up the Web. Just taking a fun book break listing 10 little nuggets about me.
1. I love water …particularly water sports.
2. My favorite theme park attraction is dun…dun… dun… the Carousel!
3. The first (full-length) book I read was The Boston Strangler.
4. My first crush was Action News’ once popular news journalist Larry Kane!
5. Bet no one knows a few professionals have singled me out for dancing (that’s jazz dancer)… singing (no laughing)… a sprinter (track)… and modeling. Each one I turned flat out down. Quit dancing the day I was told I could dance. Didn’t show up for that music audition. Told the track coach to run himself. And of course told the model scout I wasn’t interested.
6. Years ago I was on Sesame Street.
7. I’ve been on the cover of a magazine…too bad it wasn’t a literary magazine, but rather an automobile magazine.
8. I was on the news! Pretty Scary…
9. Twice I was in the newspaper. Once during a school play with a group of classmates and once on the front page of an arts and entertainment paper… though, and again sadly, not for anything literary, but hey…Arts & Entertainment is close enough.
10. One of my greatest fears is fame. There is so much comfort to be had existing in a spot where creativity can be realized in complete obscurity.