Top 10 Memoirs I REALLY Want to Read

Oh, My, Goodness. A few weeks back I happened to catch Mr. Wonderful crying on TV as he spoke about his dad and part of his life. LET ME REPEAT. I happened to catch Mr. Wonderful crying on TV! Really crying!!! I’m not sure if the clip was a Trick or Treat, but the snippet did prompt this post.

In addition to wanting to read Kevin O’Leary’s ‘Cold Hard Truth’, after having just finished reading the biography on Notable Author, Kurt Vonnegut, Jr., I now have my literary radar out and about, hoping that Sports Journalist Jemele Hill, U.S. Senator Barbara Boxer, Professional Tennis Player Serena Williams, Singer and Poet Jill Scott, Celebrity Chef Bobby Flay and Music Rapper and Actor Snoop Dogg pen unbeatable memoirs.

If you’re counting, that’s only seven memoirs. Welp, I’m still holding on tight to Ghandi, Mandela and Colin Powell’s memoirs and biographies… incidentally the same way I held off on reading Kurt Vonnegut’s biography…my thoughts here…which I just finished reading.

I mean, I love what exceptional memoirs (and books) do for my physical and mental well-being, but I am a creature of procrastination if I suspect to be weeks milking these meds.

At any rate, I now (REALLY) want to read more personal stories, in addition to those on my Top 10 (want-to-read) list. “Don’t tell me how to do it. Show me how you did it.” – Teaching a woman to eat for a lifetime.

Comments

Popular Posts