How to Love What You Do... and Be Rewarded

The biggest challenge with most things we enjoy doing is the monetary shortfall. People want to get paid, and get paid preferably well doing what they feel their effort is worth.

But here’s another way of looking at this challenge. If money is a primary motivator, then that’s where all my love would be streamlined. I wouldn’t settle, compromise, or wait a split second, much less wait years with my fingers crossed hoping to one day capitalize on making money when it's all I've been pining over. I’d be a KO2 in the meanest, greenest way.

Writing (and ALL THINGS Literature) happens to be my primary motivator, where all my love gets streamlined. On this I won’t settle, compromise, or wait a split second, and definitely not years to do what fulfills me. With that, #IamWriting.

Disclaimer: The caption was inspired by another graph I saw on social media graphing writing hi's and low's. My writing experiences differed, and thus felt inclined to personalize my own hi's and low's.

#StillWriting #AmRevising #JustBlogged

Comments

Popular Posts