Feasting on Gratitude.


Having come across so many phenomenal books this year, and on top of that, having FINALLY achieved my reading goal for the year, I must parcel off my gratitude in appreciation of those books that made this happen.

Out of 50 some books read this year, 40 (3 not yet listed, plus 2 additional titles published by OSAAT Entertainment) reached my zenith... and then kept going. I have to take some credit however, having a pretty good idea of what books I believe spell quality to my spirit, and still, no matter... this is an incredible amount of great writing.

To each of the authors listed below Thank You so very much for writing your story and publishing your book—YES—in print. Because of your book I got to think; in some cases laugh and cry, turning pages at varying paces depending on the story, but in all cases, each book went a long way towards helping me heal.

Readers, if you have reading goals this year that are a book or two off from being met, then you may want to try one of the titles listed below. Be sure to follow...read more...It’s going to be really hard paring this list down to a Top Ten  Favorite Books’ Read in 2014!

A Boy From Down East by Larry B. Gray
A Long Way Home by Saroo Brierley
Big Little Man by Alex Tizon
Bird Dream by Matt Higgins
Cats, Scarves and Liars by Kathryn White
Cleveland’s Gospel by Frederick Burton
DAMASCENA by Holly Lynn Payne
Doing Germany by Agnieszka Paletta
Easy Like Sunday Mourning by Jennie Marts
Etched in My Memory by Sol Tetlebaum
Gift of a Lifetime by Sue Batton Leonard
Goddess Under the Bridge by DuEwa Frazier
Grumpy Old Menopause by Carol Wyer
Here Comes Trouble by Michael Moore
Hostage by Linda Davies
I Didn’t Ask to Be Born by Bill Cosby
In Black In White by L.T. Woody
Just Waiting for the Bell by David Wehmeyer
Land of Second Chances by Tim Lewis
Naked by Julie Freed
No Alligators in Sight by Kirsten B. Feldman
Not the Mother I Remember by Amber Lea Starfire
Nowhere to Goa by Doug E. Jones
Positive by Paige Rawl
Race and the University by George Henderson
She Likes It Rough by G.V.R. Corcillo
Someone Could Get Hurt by Drew Magary
The Big Belch by Kay Wood
The Business Romantic by Tim Leberecht
The Conspiracy Kid by E.P. Rose
The Education of a Value Investor by Gary Spier
The Floater by Sheryl Sorrentino
The House on Sunset by Sarafina Bianco
The Zhivago Affair by Peter Finn
Stir Up the Monkeys by Betty W. Bohlen
Stranger Here by Jen Larsen
Ugly to Start With by John Michael Cummings
Until Next Time by J.J. Ellis
Who Owns America’s Past? by Robert C. Post

Happy Thanksgiving

Comments

  1. Glad you have had such a good reading year so far. It's good to be in a position that picking a top ten will be a challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and thanks. I truly am grateful to these authors, though I'm still working to refine my selection process for even greater odds.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts