Top 10 Reasons to Trust My Book Recommendations

...Because I only recommend books I have read cover-to-cover.
...Because I invest time mining for books offering unique perspectives.
...Because recommending books that either made me think, had me in tears crying-laughing or touched me to the core, turning pages at a remarkable clip are proving to naturally motivate a passion for reading.
...Because books encompassing a redeeming quality are more likely to inspire action, opposed to reaction.

In other words, recommending stories prone to nurture the spirit passes inspiration forward.

...Because many of the books on my recommended reading list have engaged self-confessed nonreaders, or surprised readers who didn’t expect to be engaged.
...Because every book on my recommended list has an elaborate personal backstory on how I found the book, what I loved most about the content and specifics of why I recommend the book. Otherwise stated, I reviewed the book.
...Because my book recommendations spare busy people the guesswork, guessing whose book recommendation list is more likely to yield a damn good read.
...Because I challenge anyone to check my recommendations.
...Because motivating genuine reading, and millions of genuine readers, is a beneficial goal for all!

Comments

Popular Posts