Staying Relevant

Reading WILDLY and WIDELY is the best way to keep current with what’s what. And the reason reading is better than ...say... traveling, or moving around like a gypsy, or changing jobs and switching careers, or befriending diversities of people from all over the globe, all of which are just as valuable... and trophies I do hold, is because READING IS (of course) EASIER... and DEEPER.

Therefore, I do not read to escape in other worlds. I read real stories about real people to keep current about what’s going on out here in this big old real world. And let me put it out there, in the event no one has picked up on the inspiration behind this post. I just finished reading two exceptional memoirs! Check out my thoughts, here and here.

#TakingABreakFromWriting #writinglife #ThursdayTruths #ReadAnotherGreatMemoir #JustBlogged #TodayisFlayDay

Comments

Popular Posts