The Best Writing Hack? Or Missing OUT?

For anyone who has (or is) dreaming of the day when there will be an empty quiet room to sit in and write until his or her heart is content, DREAM ON, though don't  stay cooped up in that dream too long!

I thought it way back when, AND certainly know it today, I read, wrote, published, blogged, networked...you name it... far more when I worked outside the home. Wink,wink... just an FYI.  

Honestly, I've lost count of the many literary events I missed this year. Book festivals and conferences have come and gone. Volunteer opportunities have come and gone. Contests, literary submissions, and surely paid engagements have come and gone. My inbox is filled with literary news, from review requests to interesting headlines and surveys I've tagged to read and respond to, but have yet to open. If this is not bad enough, it's been weeeeeeks since  I've blogged, which topping off ALL matters, here it is almost the end of 2019 and I have only read 7 books! The one and only thought that now balances out this great upset is...wait for it...wait for it...

….having more to write about. #Jokeoftheday

#ThursdayThoughts #TodayisFlayDay #ThinkingonThursday #JokeoftheDay #KeepingitPositive #StillWriting #LoveWriting #WritingLife

Comments

Popular Posts