Celebrating Aloud Women I Admire

When I think of the human female species, my heart goes right to women I admire for being fiercely themselves, who are as passionate as compassionate; who are intelligent souls, and can be as fierce in a bedroom, as a boardroom. They are unapologetically bold, from the inside out beautiful, and have stopped me along my journey, and in so many unspoken words made me put down the pen to hear what they had to say. They wear no masks, only showing up to produce real product in real time, giving people like me not only a reason to go on, but a reason to smile.   

These women are everywhere! Not only in music (Janet I love you!), or in books (I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings), and on screen (The Devil Wears Prada larger than life!). They are in classrooms, stockrooms, hospitals, church, clubs, cafeterias, corporations. I've befriended them in theatres. Met many at family reunions. And been set straight by at least one right in someone else's living room. haha! And yet, of all the places to find brassy, boss, bold and beautiful women, are those leaving indelible imprints in our hearts and minds.

Go on with your bad selves! 

W O M E N ' S  H I S T O R Y  M O N T H 

#LovingBeautifulWomen #Storytelling #JustBlogged  

Comments

Popular Posts