KUDOS for Books that made My 2021 Reading Year!

Appraising stories is not easy, especially when only reading 25 books and each one only differing only by my personal taste. But this is a good challenge to have. Each of the titles that made my favorites list for 2021 shared one core commonality. THE OVERALL STORIES... and storytelling.

1. View From Breast Pocket Mountain by Karen Hill Anton 

2. The House at Sugar Beach by Helene Cooper 

3. I Tried To Change So You Don't Have To by Loni Love 

4. Of Monkey Bridges and Bánh Mì Sandwiches by Oanh Ngo Usadi 

5. Beg, Borrow, Steal by Michael Greenberg

6. Greenlights by Matthew McConaughey

7. Act Like You Got Some Sense by Jamie Foxx

8. Shark Tales by Barbara Corcoran 

9. I Am These Truths by Sunny Hostin 

10. The Beauty in Breaking by Michele Harper 

Great Job! Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Thank You to All!

#HappyWriting #ILoveReading #StorytellingRules #ILoveMemoirs #2021TopTen #JustBlogged

Comments

Popular Posts