Does It Make A Difference?

Of course there is a difference between gender. There are two main (visible) differences, along with related internal hard-wiring differences that absolutely does make a difference, though it's not what I intend to blog about.

A week or so ago I read an article about a movie (based on true events) where the main subject did not agree on all aspects of the film. Forgive me because I do not remember the title of the movie, the name of the subject, nor the headline of the article or its author. What I recall (and vaguely to boot) were the handful of differences between what actually happened, and what showed up in the film. 

While the inaccuracies weren't terribly egregious, (even the person depicted agreed), in addition to knowing the impracticability of projecting real life stories (like whole novels and books) on screen, the things pointed out nonetheless did matter. For sure this is just me, and maybe a thousand other people who (for instance) can list a million and one reasons why they couldn't finish reading a certain book (or blog post)😂. You know it... Punctuation all wrong... Nothing jumped off the first page... Too racy... Don't read self-published work... Couldn't get past the cover... and so forth and so on, every one of these reasons, and those not listed, do make a difference. This post, in fact, is going to mean something to someone, in the same way I'm vexed that two weeks into Women's (International/History) Month and I still haven't celebrated me and the ladies!

#ICare #WomensHistoryMonth #WomensMonth #WomensInternationalMonth #Storytelling #JustBlogged

Comments

Popular Posts