Wasting Time

SPOILER. This post is for entertainment purposes only.

Even though it is good practice to plan out one's day, or week, or life, how or on what we choose to spend our time is a personal choice. Here's a (tongue-n-cheek) Top Ten List of what I consider a Waste of Time...

10. Talking to someone I admire and not telling them right away.

9. Stumping my toe and not yelling $hit right away.

8. Taking time to decorate a cake knowing I'm going to eat it anyway.

7. Promising to think on only Mondays, Tuesdays and every other Saturday.

6. Autographing art I create. 😂!

5. Seeing a book I want to read and telling myself I don't need to write down the title, because I'll remember it.

4. Giving up reading.

3. Throwing in the towel.

2. Coming up with a passion other than reading and writing.

1. Waiting for someone to finish the sentence... "You're wasting your time."

Disclaimer: I am inspired by the adage 'to the world you may be but one person, but to one person you may be the world.' Extra disclaimer: I just finished reading 'Adrian Always' by Rita Schinnar & William A. Meis, Jr.  (Thoughts here).

#PoetryMonth #ILoveMemoirs #Storytelling #Entertainment #Inspiration #JustBlogged

Comments

Popular Posts