Things This Writer Doesn't Talk About

One question (and curiosity) I've heard over time is, 'why I don't talk much about my work'.

"I notice (your blog) is not all about your books..."

"Why are you always talking about other people's books..."

"I don't get you..."

Occasionally I'll slip in a word or two about my books, making it clear my work is my pride and joy, while privately deluding myself by swearing as soon as I write (and publish) the book I am 150% satisfied with, I'll wildly and widely promote it. But who am I kidding? This isn't true. Might as well go on and admit it. This is where I prefer to show, than tell. 😉

BTW. I think I may have found the perfect books to read. Fingers crossed and hoping like YKW, if one OR all of them are what I'm hoping for, I WILL tell ALL😄!!!

#StillWriting #Inspiration #JustBlogged

Comments

Popular Posts