Thank You Memoirist Who Made My 2022 Reading Year!

There are few pleasures as durable, and transportable, and fulfilling and memorable as sinking into a really good Memoir. This year I managed to find about twenty, which I have read, curled up with, taken to heart, a few got choked up over, others cried laughing at in spots, and all I have talked about on...and offline. As I've been doing for many years now, since 2010, I am thrilled to share as MY TOP 10 Favorites.

(in no particular order... and not all memoirs were published in 2022)

The Story of My Life by Farah Ahmedi
The Glass Castle by Jeannette Walls
Diary by Kola Boof
DYN-O-MITE by Jimmie Walker
every day I'm hustling by Vivica A. Fox
Uphill by Jemele Hill
Breaking History by Jared Kushner
Finding Me by Viola Davis
Coming of Age in Mississippi by Anne Moody
An Autobiography by Angela Davis

To anyone writing, or who has published a memoir, your story is important. Thank You again and again to Memoirist making my 2022 Reading Year!

Merry Christmas

&

H A P P Y  N E W  Y E A R! 

Comments

Popular Posts