Beauty of Influencers that Inspire.

The reason I have't blogged in over a month is because I've had my head down, intent on completing two writing projects. I did it, finally, though it didn't happen without taking everything I had in me. 

I was pulling all-nighters, ignoring as many distractions as could safely be ignored, getting short with anything-or one that wandered in my lane, got two (hopefully) healable black eyes, all the while seeing (in my aft view) Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce crossing the finish line! 

Yes, Shelly-Ann's energy is one of the influences that helped me break the tape. So, thank you Ms. Fraser-Pryce! And there was one more influencer (with the IT factor) I must thank. To all the TV producers, actors and anyone who had anything to do with putting so many feel-good Christmas movies on TV...THANK YOU! I know I'm not the only one ringing bells around happy influences. That stuff gets lots of people's heads in the right place.

...And to all the people running his or her race, who perhaps aren't as visible as Shelly-Ann or Hallmark, GAF, Lifetime, Disney and other channels, keep doing what you do. Right now I'm thinking about Kathy Kompare and Stephanie Johnson who co-authored the memoir, 'True Tales of TWA Flight Attendants.' I'm reading the book right now, which although I'm holding a whopping 400-page pounder, the stories inside are replenishing energy I lost. The book is so pleasantly engaging that it was a little rough taking a break to write this post. But I had to. With 'tiz the season upon us, and my poor blog not withstanding, it wouldn't be right not passing along gifts that truly keeps on giving.

#Influencers #Influence #Gift-giving #Motivators #WritingGoals #JustBlogged

Comments

Popular Posts