3 Gifts That Keep Giving...

This post was inspired by something I heard Janet Jackson and 'Sisqo' (Dru Hill R&B group) say. By the way, I was recently listening to Dru Hill's song (In My Bed) playing in rotation with some of my other mood music, when this inspiration so-to-speak motivated me to pass along inspiration of my own.

Both music artists, in separate documentaries, were talking about songs they were known for, that many really liked, but they thought were dated, or not their favorite, or plain didn't like as much as other music they performed. Their words stuck with me. I like to think I know JUST what was being expressed, and thus this post.

Many are looking for a passion to focus on, and stick with. It is a gift, a blessing when you find it, and real inspiration for others. 

Completing a project is another gift that keeps on giving. I finished three (full length books) this year, and ...despite many other books I've written, for the first time I am really moved. I mean, writing has always been my joy and pride, but polishing off these three recent books has given me a renewed respect for what I do, and why I do it.

So of course this list would not be complete if I didn't share how gifting books (...let's say, for Christmas) are perfect gifts. They are economical, and if you take your time considering the interests of the person you are giving a book to, it may be a gift that promises to keep giving.

Public libraries are excellent resources to find many of these books. Affordably priced.😉

"Give a man a fish and he eats for one day. Show him how to fish and eats for a lifetime."

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

#Anthill #HandMeDowns #LockBox #RYCJ #Inspiration #Passion #Storytelling #Reading Advocate #JustBlogged 

Comments

Popular Posts