Coming up with a Top 10 Favorites List

Because I only talk about, share, recommend or review books I have read cover to cover is often what makes it incredibly hard coming up with a Top 10 Favorites’ list. 

Now some have asked, “then why do it?”

Well, because I LOVE it! That’s Why! I love celebrating books that really, really, really move me…ahem😌 …since I rate ALL books I read five stars anyway.

Typically books that makes my favorites’ list share five qualities. 

Humor. And the more, the better.

Also, I rarely spend more than 24 hours reading a book. Not that I rush getting through books, or speed read my way through books (a practice I don’t call reading), but the most engaging books are hard to put down. So while few things ‘would be’ more enjoyable than spending forever reading one great book, I must consider the pacing of a book. It therefore goes without saying, the quicker the read, the more likely it’ll show up on my top 10 list!

Overall, besides looking to be humored and challenged to put the book down, I as well enjoy stories containing unique point of views, and are redemptive. Please don’t just tell me ‘you got up’. I need to hear your side of your story about HOW ‘you got up.’ This is storytelling at its finest…bringing me to what moves me most.

Storytelling. I simply love good old-fashioned storytelling.

*Thank you video link.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

#2023Top10Favorites #Storytelling #HAPPYNEWYEAR #JustBlogged

Comments

Popular Posts