Paying it Forward: Good Vibes

The start of 2024 is proving to be a good reading year! …Umm, thus far. Fingers crossed this reading streak continues because I cherish curling up with books that lift my mood. Solid good reading streaks is one vehicle that motivates me to pass along good vibes.

…Like last night. Ginuwine’s (American R&B/Rap artist) interview on UNCENSORED really caught my attention. His perspectives had me nodding in agreement often, particularly when he shouted out his SOOOOOUUL TRAIN award. Haha & much respect. 
 
Married to the Real Estate (on HGTV) is another wave I’ve caught. Even though I’m not in the market for a house, or fixing one up, the energy on this home improvement reality show is simply irresistible. Jazz and Jake, (Living by Design on CLEO TV), same thing. [And Oh.My.Goodness... INSERT INSERT] ...I'm just remembering I forgot all about Fix My Frankenhouse. Just opened my eyes to catch the cutest little demo guys punch a hole in a wall. And forgive me, as I'm inserting this extra on the fly, but I'm now realizing there's another HGTV house show I want to add but can't remember the name of the show. 

At any rate, media groups like LitNuts (a place to discover independent books) also has my attention... filling my inbox with literature. BTW, anything written (in print) is literature. But ‘Your Story Starts Here’ by Jim Zervanos sounds like a delightful book to read...like Glenn Lawrence’s Level Up Comedy YouTube channel is a chill spot to catch a few chuckles. Well, actually, let me rephrase this. This young man, who I not only have loved and been entertained by his entire life, and raised since the day he took his first breath, has so much content on that channel that I won't ever get a thing done if I try to catch up! 
 
This is the thing about riding these type waves…and while we’re here… ‘the antithesis of good’ are the sacrifices roped up in things that make us feel good. No matter who you are, where you stand, what you think, there is no seeing good without having to give up something hard to let go. That’s why I stopped looking over fences and started counting my blessings and passing along some of this goodness when it lands.
   
And OH, wouldn't it be, what inspired this post in the first place, I just finished reading ‘Top Billin’’ by Bill Bellamy. (Thoughts here).

#GoodVibes #PassingGoodVibesForward #Inspiration #Storytelling #JustBlogged

Comments

Popular Posts